"Why it is the best"
As a major compression-freak, I test all new released compression-programs out there. I stick to my main WinRAR though. Ofcourse, 7zip is free en compresses slightly better, but misses a lot of features that WinRAR does have. What about extracing multiple archives in a queue modus (reduces your CPU load), deletes archive-file(s) after extraction, deletes added files after creation of a new archive, multi CPU, etcetera. It worth's its price, but only if you don't want a nagscreen.
- Stable program: I never had one crash in years
- Intuitive interface
- Queue/batch your &quot;extraction&quot; and &quot;add/create&quot; processes
- Automatically deletes archives after extraction
- Automatically deletes files after creation of a new archive
- No possibility to create .7z archives (but thats rather logical)
- Easier way to create your own themes
- 28 Aug 2008
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate from IObit is out today. Today we have an exclusive look at this security... See more
PC games almost always have a DirectX requirement - it's often 'DirectX 9.0C'. If you're not sure... See more
Questions and answers WinRAR
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********